Friday, November 8, 2013

Mancala Review

Hey guys! Chill here, back again for Games Month. Today I'll be reviewing quite possibly Club Penguin's weirdest game, Mancala. Since this is a multiplayer game, my friend Mario Rk has agreed to help in the gameplay.


Basically in Mancala you click the stones on your side of the board. It's weird, I know. The thing is, pretty much NOBODY knows how to play this game! The instructions are easy to forget as well. I actually bought a Mancala board at one point in real life, and I came up with a strategy to make it really easy to win. But after not playing for a while, I would NOT know how to do it. The game is THAT easy to forget. This is also one of the few simple multiplayer games that actually needs instructions. And the instructions barely help!






So, is Mancala a good game? Yes. Unfortunately, due to a lack of explanation, this game is very hard to grasp. 99% of penguins don't even know how to play the game anyway. To most penguins it's just a "click-on-what-looks-good" game. Now, I'm not saying anyone who doesn't know how to play this game is "dumb" - quite the opposite. The rules just aren't explained well enough for penguins to know how to play.

What do you guys think of Mancala? Should it be removed?

Chill is out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment