Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Brand New Blog!

Hey guys! Chill here. Okay, so you guys may remember that back in April I was considering writing my own stories on this blog. And now, Chillin43 from Club Penguin Perspective made his own stories blog called Club Penguin Book Room. By the way, I highly recommend you check it out - he's working on a story called A Bigger Picture and it's AMAZING. You can see it on my blogroll or follow this link.

Anyway, I've opened my own stories blog! It's called Chill's Club Penguin Stories. You can check it out right now here! Right now! Click it! Go! C'mon! You know you want to!

...Please?

The first story will be called A Not So Elite Thanksgiving. It's going to be about Thanksgiving and the EPF - an interesting combination, huh?

Chill is out, peace!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! Your new blog sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete