Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Operation: Hot Sauce In Review

Hey guys! Chill here. Today I'm doing my first ever event review on this blog. As you could've guessed from the title, I'll be reviewing Operation: Hot Sauce.

 There's really not much to say for the decorations... The EPF Command Room now has a Lab, so that's kinda nice... Also, the destroyed Pizza Parlor looks really good and detailed. However the Pizza Parlor door glass is cracked on the inside but not outside... CP LOGIC! The decorations at the Cove are kinda nice, and Herbert's Hideout is really well designed.
Score: 8/10
Err... There's really no items at Operation: Hot Sauce. All you can get is a background featuring Herbert and Klutzy when you finish the mission. It's a cool item, but personally I think CP should've put in more effort with items. Even some new Elite Gear would be nice.
Score: 7/10
There are four tracks during Operation: Hot Sauce. One is a distorted Pizza Parlor song which is pretty nice, and the other three are remixes from the Operation: Blackout songs, which I love.
Score: 10/10
Honestly, I love Operation: Hot Sauce. Operation: Blackout aside, it's probably the best style of missions ever since The Veggie Villain, the final PSA mission, way back in 2010. The music is awesome, it's nicely decorated, and you get a nice reward (5 medals and the aforementioned background), so I really hope CP keeps it up. This is great. Personally I would've loved to see an EPF agent as a mascot, like Gary or Rookie, or maybe even have Jet Pack Guy or Dot debut, but personally, I love the event all the same.
Overall Score: 9/10

So what do you guys think of Operation: Hot Sauce? Comment below with your opinions!

Until next time, waddle on!


1 comment:

  1. It was pretty great, and I'm glad it wasn't too hard. It could've been a little more challenging, but I got stuck on a party I shouldn't have, so I guess I'm not one to be able to talk.

    ReplyDelete