Saturday, April 12, 2014

Prehistoric Party 2014 Review

Hey guys! Chill here once again. Sick of me yet? :D Haha, just kidding. Anyway, today I'm going to review the Prehistoric Party. The first ever Prehistoric Party in 2013 was pretty horrible, so how does the 2014 one hold up? Will it be fantastic, or will it just leave a bad taste of rotten eggs in your mouth? Let's check it out!
 Features
Dino Puffles are so COOL - but unfortunately the quest for them isn't. It could be worse actually. I liked transforming into dinos too, and I'm glad they freshened it up by adding new colors and even new dino species, instead of recycling the same old ones from last year. Although for some reason, roaring doesn't affect the environment anymore. Dinos also throw snowballs this year instead of losing their lunch on passerby penguins. I'm indifferent to that change.
Score: 4/5
Decorations
The decorations are mostly the same as last year, with a few differences. While some rooms such as the Tree Place got a few new additions, rooms like the Stony Town and Dino Nests looked like prehistoric CP had a Construction Party. Either way, the decorations are pretty nice.
Score: 5/5
Items
The items are alright this time around, although some of them are a bit weird looking, like the Prehistoric Beta Hat, or the Dino Horns. Although, I'll never understand why they added a Stone Hair Dryer.
Score: 3/5
Music
The music is nice. At the Prehistoric Party 2013, the music was one of the ONLY good things about that party, and this party brings back those songs, along with a few new tracks, like the Salon. I really have nothing to complain about here.
Score: 5/5
Non-Member Friendliness
Non-members can, for once, collect every item, and visit every room. However, they can't adopt any Dino Puffles, which was the main purpose of this party.
Score: 3/5
Final Thoughts 
This version of the Prehistoric Party was way better than its predecessor. I'm glad Club Penguin got it right and was able to start off the year on the right foot.
Final Score: 4/5

HOWEVER: I do have a bone to pick with this party. (haha get it) But I won't talk about that in this post. Keep an eye out for my next post where I talk about this, Is Club Penguin Rewriting Its Own History?. See you then! In the meantime, leave a comment below about what you thought of this party.

Chill is out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment