Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BREAKING NEWS!!! Cinco De Mayo Party!

OH MY GOSH GUYS I have the biggest news ever! Well maybe not ever but you know... Anyway, Chill here.

So I managed to get to talk with Spike Hike himself on Twitter and he showed me several sneak peeks of an event in May. He said I could post about it on my blog but not actually show the pictures... sorry guys. :/

Anyway, this event is: The Fiesta. Yup, the Winter Fiesta is returning for Cinco De Mayo. It'll be a minor thing at the Town, Plaza, Snow Forts, Dock, and Beach.

Free items include a sombrero, poncho, maracas, and a few others I can't remember. No mascots though.

What do you think? Are you excited for the revival of the Fiesta?

Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Chill is out, peace!










april fools

No comments:

Post a Comment