Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Party 2013 Analysis

Hey guys! Chill here yet again. Today I'll be analyzing the sneak peeks that CP has given us for the Halloween Party 2013 so far.

So first of all, Club Penguin gave us a "What's New in October" sneak peek. Here it is.

 From my perspective, the first one looks like some kind of palm tree, the second one seems to be some kind of gummy creature, and the last one looks like a purple pile of candy.

Today, Club Penguin gave us a sneak peek of the upcoming Penguin Style, showing off two new outfits.

They look kind of weird, in my opinion. Also, I guess we found out what the first picture was, eh?

Also, thanks to the CP Magazine we found out Rookie is visiting instead of Gary, and he has a new bat shirt to replace his hawaiian shirt this time around.
It also seems trick-or-treating will be a lot more involved than in previous years, considering this week's newspaper as well as one of the new furniture items.
Also, we'll be able to transform into zombies, werewolves, vampires, and (maybe) even Puffle Bats.
 Are you guys excited? I know I am! :D

Chill is out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment