Monday, September 2, 2013

A New Opinion Blog: Club Penguin View

Hey guys! Chill here.

So, my friend Brookelas made his own blog, Club Penguin View. Here he'll post opinions and stuff, like I do here!

So if you want to have a look, make sure to check out this brand new addition on the blogroll on the right side of the screen!

And if you like what you see at Chill's Club Penguin Opinions and Club Penguin View, check out other epic blogs like Auwdwee CP's Club Penguin Headcanons, Chillin43's Club Penguin Perspective, Bluecutie10's In my opinion..., and Supercuty06's The Life of Supercuty06, also in the blogroll!

Also, the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam review will be coming soon. I'm also working on the next #WaddleOn review, which covers episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8, which will most likely be the next post, and be sure to expect the review of Party In My Iggy and Mario Rk's review of My Penguin 1.2 in the coming weeks, as well as a post talking about (in my opinion) the top 10 items of Club Penguin history that should return.

Until next time... Chill is out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment