Sunday, May 19, 2013

Saraapril and Card-Jitsu Snow

Hey guys! Chill here. Today I'll be talking about a very popular Club Penguin blogger, Saraapril. A lot of you probably know her. She's famous for her very unique blog style - along with regular CP news, she also posts her own original stories, and occasionally what happens in her day-to-day life. She also usually posts a smiley face after her sentences. Lots of people tolerate this and like it (she wouldn't be popular if they didn't), but it bothers others to no end. Today I talk about... Saraapril.

Please note: This blog post is not meant to offend anyone! I tried to write this at as neutral of a standpoint as I could. If you are offended in any way by this, I apologize. Also, if you read this Saraapril, I'm sorry if I offended you somehow. Anyway, let the post commence.

So, since Card-Jitsu Snow has been announced Sara has covered it in several posts. Well, why not? There's been lots of news sooo... ANYWAY, down to business. She has very mixed emotions about the game at different times. Sometimes she praises the game for being the first Card-Jitsu game to involve teamwork, and other times she hates it because we fight villains now. The problem with that is, you can't really have one without the other. Card-Jitsu is about battling - if we have to team up, without villains it wouldn't really be a Card-Jitsu game.

"I think those Villains are the products of someone's imagination that LOVE WAR and FIGHTING! I remember when CP was about Friendship and FUN TOGETHER with Friends BUT those days are sadly almost GONE thanks to Disney and I wonder if they will ever come back? I think Card-Jitsu should keep being about Friendly Battling and learning to be a smart and skilled player and NOT about GANG FIGHTING!" -Saraapril, "Card-Jitsu Snow Villains!"

So if that's the case... then so are Herbert, Klutzy, Ultimate Protobot, The Test Bots, and Scorn. But she never complains about Herbert or Klutzy.

"Fire beats Ice...as they are made of snow we can probably melt them BUT as that would KILL them that's too CRUEL!" -Saraapril, "New Card-Jitsu Villain: Sly!"

Umm... Okay? She's double-standard with this one. If we take a trip to the future during the Marvel Superhero Takeover, you'll see that she orders all the villain robots to be recycled. Interesting that how during a party she doesn't like, the villains can be destroyed, but for a good game she spares them...

"I think it's AWESOME that we can help and heal Ninjas that are in trouble or down :)" -Saraapril, "Card-Jitsu Snow Beta Test - On Now!"

Just throwing that out there to show that sometimes Saraapril hates the game sometimes, and loves the game sometimes. 

"[I have lots of good memories about Ninjas] ...But the dark twist you are adding to the Ninja story now is nothing I looking forward to at all!" -Saraapril, "Ninja Training - Reviewed By You :)" 

This just gets on my nerves. I don't see what's so terrible about Card-Jitsu Snow (or for that matter, the Marvel Superhero Takeover or Halloween Parties), and I think Sara could afford to be a little less sensitive on the matter. What do you think?

Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment