Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Is the Music Jam Ruined For Good?

Hey guys! Chill here. Today I have a sort-of-kind-of rant for you guys, for the first time in forever a while.

The Music Jam has been one of my favorite parties on Club Penguin since I experienced it for the first time in 2009. I looked forward to it every year, until it was seemingly "replaced" by the Ultimate Jam in 2012, technically being a Shake It Up takeover. This was pretty bad, as it combined the classic Music Jam with a bunch of new stuff, creating a giant mess.

The next year, we got the Summer Jam, another "takeover" for Teen Beach Movie. It was pretty good, and I considered it one of the two best parties that year (although to be fair the parties that year weren't really good in the first place). I assumed the Music Jam was gone for good...

But then, this year, the REAL Music Jam was announced to finally be returning! And... we got special guests.

Oh gosh.

But hey, how bad could it POSSIBLY have been? VERY, VERY BAD. The party itself was complete garbage (I won't go into detail here, stick around for my Music Jam 2014 review in a little while), and all the guests just felt so... out of place. Sabrina singing about girls having relationships? Violetta singing about... uh... something not in English?

Honestly it just feels like it's IMPOSSIBLE for CP to do a Music Jam anymore without feeling the need to get Disney Channel involved. The Music Jam was fantastic before, why did they have to change it? I don't mean to sound like a whiny kid who hates change, but they could've just kept going with the regular Music Jam and everything would've been fine; at least we probably wouldn't have the abomination that was this year's Music Jam.

Chill is out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment