Friday, September 20, 2013

Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam 2013 Review

Hey guys! Chill here again.Today I'm going to review the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam. I'm a bit late, but hey at least I did it, right?

Features
Oh wow - where do I start? Well, first of all there's the mascots. Cadence is here with a new outfit, so that's pretty cool. However we have two new mascots here - straight out of Teen Beach Movie itself, Brady and McKenzie. So that's kind of nice. 
I really like the Highway and the Epic Wave, those were really nice. Also the "Water Park" is done very nicely. No complaints here!
Score: 5/5

Decorations
This is probably where the party gets really good. Not too many rooms are decorated, but they're ALL awesome. I can't even get over how cool it is. I also like the party rooms. They're all really cool, however I think the Highway is my favorite.
Score: 5/5


Items
As if the decorations weren't good enough already, the items are awesome as well. And what's cool is that there are 11 free items at this party. Out of those, 10 of them are available for non-members. And it's not even head items! In fact, there's only ONE free head item. The rest are all hand and neck items. Pretty cool, am I right? I think my favorite free items are the Beach Ball and Tropical Smoothie.
The catalog is really good too - my favorite items are the motorbikes - but one thing I like about it is that unlike the items for other licensing parties, they aren't an eyesore after the party is over. The only real time that old Iron Man, Mike Wazowski, or Luke Skywalker costume would look good again is a) if the party returns or b) at Halloween. But not here. The items are very casual and good be used practically anytime.
Score: 5/5

Music
As if I couldn't say enough good things about this party already! The music is exceptional. It's a bit of a mix between older classic Summer Party songs from 2008 and before, to some brand new Teen Beach Movie inspired songs. I like them all! The only song I don't really like is the song Brady and McKenzie sing at "Big Momma's" every 15 minutes, but even the instrumental of that is good.
Score: 4/5
Final Thoughts
This party was AMAZING - it's one of my favorite parties this year tied with Marvel Superhero Takeover. I think if it weren't for the modern graphics this could be a 2008-era party. It's so simple, with tons of non-member items - it would be perfect! Well besides the fact that Teen Beach Movie is a 2013 movie but aaaanyway...
Final Score: 5/5

What did you guys think about the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam? Yay or nay?

Chill is out, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment